My mission is to successfully support you in redesigning your business strategy. Thanks to my work experience I progressed rapidly to different positions of responsibility looking after many commercial and management areas in competitive times by strengthening the following:
- International experience in soft and quantitative skills (EU, ME&A, APAC)
- Communication and presentation skills
- High degree of flexibility in adapting to different environments, just like sailing in challenging weather conditions
- Time and resources management to effectively achieve targets and time-sensitive deadlines, like planning the tactics to win a sailing race
- Supportive team player with positive energy and enthusiasm
- Focus on getting the best out of people and teams
- Relationship with Customers, Key Accounts
In the following areas
- Project Management
- Business/ Retail Network Development
- People development (Coaching – Soft Skill Training)
- Events – Team building
Paid assessment to understand the customer’s profile and needs. This will be deducted once the project starts (or totally refunded).
SUCCESS CASES ONGOING IN THE NAUTICAL INDUSTRY
LETYOURBOAT: Brand Management and Business Consultancy for a start-up in the nautical/marinas industry and customer journey development – Internalization process for the set-up in Dubai.
SOLOVELA.NET: Consultancy in managing a digital network dedicated to the sailing industry (SoloVela.net) from a Public Relations and Sales prospective.
SAN LORENZO A MARE SHIPYARD: Project Manager at a Shipyard in Italy for re-fitting an old classic Benetti.
EDEN YACHTING: Sales Consultant for Boat Dealer in Dubai.