My mission is to successfully support you in redesigning and implement your new business strategy.
Thanks to my work experience, I progressed rapidly to different positions of responsibility looking after many commercial and management areas in competitive times and international contexts by strengthening the following:
- International experience in soft and quantitative skills (EU, ME&A, APAC)
- Communication and presentation skills
- High degree of flexibility in adapting to different environments, just like sailing
- Time and resources management
- Achieve targets and respect deadlines, like planning the tactics in a sailing race
- Supportive team Leader with positive energy and enthusiasm
- Focus on getting the best out of people and teams
- Relationship with Customers, Key Accounts
In the following areas
- Project Management
- Business/Network Development
- People development
- Leadership Coaching
- Training (Soft Skills)
- Events – Team building
Paid assessment to understand the customer’s profile and needs. This will be deducted once the project starts (or totally refunded).
SUCCESS CASES ONGOING IN THE NAUTICAL INDUSTRY
POLTRONA FRAU: Global Business Development and VIP Relationship Management Consultant for the PF Luxury Nautical department.
LETYOURBOAT: Brand Management and Business Consultancy for a start-up in the nautical/marinas industry and customer journey development – Internalisation process for the set-up in Dubai.
SOLOVELA.NET: Consultancy in managing a digital network dedicated to the sailing industry (SoloVela.net) from a Public Relations and Sales prospective.
SAN LORENZO A MARE SHIPYARD: Project Manager at a Shipyard in Italy
EDEN YACHTING: Sales Consultant for Boat Dealer in Dubai.